Pumpkin Pie Prosecco
This bubbly drink tastes like pumpkin pie in a glass and makes the perfect accompaniment for a Halloween party!
- 4 tablespoons pureed pumpkin
- ½ cup water
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree, see recipe below
- Combine pureed pumpkin, water, brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice in a medium pot and bring to a simmer, whisking frequently. Simmer until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and cool completely before using.
- Place 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree in the bottom of a champagne glass. Fill the glass with Prosecco and enjoy!
Try this with favourites below or you can browse our full range here>