Grilled roasted vegetables with Chimichurri Sauce
- 1 Aubergine (medium) cut into bite-sized pieces.
- 1 Courgette, cut into bite-sized pieces.
- 2 peppers - sliced into 8 and de-seeded.
- 1 Red onion - cut into rings.
- 2 ripe tomatoes - cut into quarters.
- 2 Field mushrooms - quartered.
- 2 tbsp good quality extra virgin olive oil.
- Salt and freshly grilled black pepper.
- Chimichurri sauce - to taste - from earlier in the week.
Put all of the vegetables into a grill pan, add the oil, salt and pepper and toss together so they are all well covered and glossy then put under a hot grill and toss during cooking, about 8 to 10 minutes.
When cooked, transfer to a serving dish and add the Chimichurri paste to taste. Stir it all together and serve.